In this tutorial, we learn how to make a left-hand crochet Valentine's puffy heart. You will need: a size G crochet hook and yarn. Start by working a chain of three then forming a loop and doing a chain one. After this, work 9 single crochets through the center of the ring. Next, do 18 single crochets making the first stitch on a single crochet. Keep doing 18 single crochets around the circle you have created. After this, make one single crochet for a total of 18. The edges will start to curl up after 4 rounds. You will need to make two of these circles, then continue on to make the rest of the heart. After this, attach the two hearts together and use a single crochet to make a triangle shape for the rest of the heart. When finished, you will have a puffy heart for Valentine's Day!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades