In this tutorial, we learn how to make a left handed crochet wide headband. First, make a slip knot on the crochet hook and then make a chain of two. Next, wrap the yarn over and pull through once. Repeat this and then wrap the yarn over the hook, then wrap over and pull through once. Repeat this fourteen times to make the entire foundation for your headband. Once you have made this, you will need to repeat this on top of the first foundation several times until you have made several rows so the headband is as thick as you would like. When finished, it off the end and then you can wear it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades