In this video we learn how to make a baby and child hat stand. First, you will need to purchase flower pots from the store along with Styrofoam balls. Use different sizes of balls to fit the size of hats that you are creating. Use marbles to weigh down the flower pots. From here, you will use a hot glue gun to glue the ball to the stand and then let it cool From here, you will be able to use this as a stand for your hat. This will help your hat set after you are done decorating it and display them as well!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades