In this tutorial, we learn how to make a baby blanket. First, cut out a pattern (you can used old shirts and jackets) and line it against a liner fabric, and cut it out. Now, take the ends of the fabric and sew them 1/2 inch in. Then, sew both the liner fabric and the original fabric together on all the sides that are open and use pins to hold it together while you are sewing other sides. You can do any type of stitch that you like, just make it all your own. When you're finished, you'll have a unique blanket and it will keep you warm!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades