Mike gives us useful tips to make different sizes of baby socks with this video tutorial.
.To make a 6 inch sock use J size hook and a regular yarn.
.The main part of the sock is the circle end. This circle end determines the actual circumference of the socks
.Remember that if the circle end is tight then it can stretch more.
.If the front is smaller then make 20 circumference instead of 24 circumference.
.In the bigger circumference put 12 and half crochet which gives 24.
.In the smaller circumference put 10 and half crochet which gives you 20.
.In the smaller one make 8 rows but in the bigger one make 10 rows.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades