Cable knits are sometimes considered too complex for hobbyist knitters to attempt, but this video tutorial from the folks at Make Magazine will introduce you to this classic technique. Pioneered in Ireland by the wives of fishermen, the look of cable knits actually reflects fishermen's ropes and other aspects of their lives. While cable knits look complex, in this video you will see that they really don't have to be that much more complicated to create then the patterns you're used to working with.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades