Babies, unsurprisingly, are extremely fragile their first few months on earth, and so need the best care necessary to help adjust them to living outside their mother's snug womb. While mothers can't always be at their babies' sides to cuddle and reassure them (though most babies cry out loud and often for such pleasures), they can make comfy, warm blankets that serve as good substitutes.
In this crochet tutorial you'll learn how to crochet a granny square blanket. Granny squares are whimsical and very fuzzy squares made of variously colored yarn. While you can make them individually, stringing them together into a quilt or blanket creates an adorable cover up perfect for chilly winter nights.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades