Triangles, squares, pentagons, and hexagons? Crocheting projects often sound a lot like geometry class, with basic shapes being the foundation of all your knitting projects, whether beginner or advanced.
If you've already mastered the aforementioned shapes, give yourself a fun challenge by learning how to knit an octagonal granny shape!
These octagons can be used as a basis for doilies or can even made into a huge octagon for a baby blanket. Mikey takes you one step further to introducing how to turn the shapes into full-sized Afgans! Check this out and get your crochet hook ready. When you complete this tutorial, you will be left with some fabulous ideas to "wow" your friends. This is the right handed version.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades