Fourth of July is coming up in just a few measly days, and while we're sure you've probably already fired up the grill and purchased aquarium-sized packs of hot dogs, ground beef, cole slaw, and potatoes for your potato salad, you can show your patriotism through more ways than just food.
In this patriotic tutorial you will learn the basics of loom knitting. You will complete an American Flag Style Hat for a new baby. This is a fast and fun project, and you can add a crochet star/flower on the front if you'd like. Worksheets to help you keep count are available at Mikey's website.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades