In this tutorial, we learn how to make a diagonal lace stitch pattern. Begin by knitting the first and second stitch. Then, make a yarn over and then slip slip knit, which will create a left slanting decrease. Now, you take your left needle and slip it through these two stitches and knit them together. Then, knit one and continue to repeat the yarn over and slip slip knit until you are at the end of the row. Continue doing this for 6 rows, and when you are done you will have a diagonal lace stitch. You can continue doing this for more rows if you want a larger pattern to show up.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades