Well this is quite the alternative crochet project. You've probably already knitted a light, hole-y Afghan, and even a long, thick crochet scarf for the winter months, but we can bet you've never even thought of crocheting your own earrings.
These crochet earrings, which resemble teeny doiles, make a wonderful whimsical ear adornment that you can wear during the holidays (they also look like snowflakes) or duing the rest of the year. Because how cool is it to say you made your own earrings?
This tutorial presents the left hand version.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades