This video demonstrates how to make a double- crochet edge. The video uses a large cardigan neck to create a double crochet edge on. First, back the yarn around the hook and go into the next stitch. Then pull through a loop on to the hook. Take another loop on to the hook. Next, go through the first two stitches at the end of the hook. Then take another loop onto the hook and go through the last two stitches. So, you wrap, insert through next stitch, pull on another loop, draw the hook through the two stitches at the end of the hook, wrap the hook again and pull through the next two stitches. Repeat to the end.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades