Brianna with The Crochet Side demonstrates how to make a double crochet stitch. Making a double crotchet stitch is an easy to learn technique. To make a double crotchet stitch, take your crochet project and yarn over and stick the needle under the top two loops. Then, yarn over and pull through two again. Repeat the technique by pulling the yarn through the top two loops to effectively utilize the technique. At the end of the row, complete the last stitch, chain two and turn the project to begin the double crotchet technique on the next row. You will soon become a double crocheting expert.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades