In this tutorial, we learn how to make a double point needle holder. First, you will need to grab four of your needles, two small objects that have holes in the bottoms, stretchy bead cord, crimp beads, and pliers. Then, you will drill the holes in the bottom of your objects if they aren't already taken out. After this, poke a hole through them and thread the stretchy bead cord through the ends of one and around the other. This should make a circle. Then, you will tie a knot and use a crimp bead to hold these into place. Use these to put your needles in and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades