If you've ever gone sailing, then you know that aside from knowing the tides, calculating the weather, and steering the ship, knowing how to tie different types of functional knots is one of the most important assets to maintaining a safe ship.
But you can also use these nautical knots in decorative ways as well.
Knot tying is not just for survival or keeping your boat in place, it can also be for pure decorative fun! This video shows a clear and step-by-step method of tying a double-stitched, switchback strap. A lovely little piece of work that's bound to impress.
The Double-Stitched Switchback Strap is the logical extension of the Stitched Switchback Strap. And, with the addition of a second cord, its now possible to add a second color.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades