Fanning things out always seems to add a flirty, attractive effect: fanned out, lush eyelashes make cartoon cayotes' hearts leap out of their chests and their eyes get as big as saucers, while fanned out, cut pieces of paper make pretty snowflakes.
Fanning things out, especially when it comes to craft projects, also happens to cut down on work time, which is always a plus. In this video, you'll learn how to created a jumbo sized crochet fan for right handers.
Mikey from Mikeyssmail walks you through completing the start of the Jumbo Fan Pattern. Using Quadruple Crochet Stitches, you'll create a fan that's super big. It will make completing projects faster. Change your colors for even more stunning effects and design.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades