Flowers are the perfect accents for spring and summertime crochet projects, including scarves, Afghans, and lightweight shawls. While an entirely undecorated shawl is a great basic piece for your wardrobe, adding a few of these five petaled flower accents tacks on a feminine touch.
Watch the video to learn how to create a pretty yellow for your knitting projects. This is a relatively easy crochet tutorial, so crochet beginners and intermediate students are welcome to try. This is the right hand version.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades