In this tutorial, we learn how to make a flat circle using double crochet. To start, you will begin with twelve double crochets in a ring shape. For the second round, you will increase in every double crochet until you have twenty-four. Next, you will increase every other double crochet until you have thirty-six double crochets. For round four, you will make two double crochets between increases until you have fourty-eight double crochets. For the last round, you will make three double crochets between increases until you have sixty double crochets. This will finish your circle, continue to increase if you want it larger.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades