In this video, we learn how to make a flat circle using single crochet. Start out by crocheting six single crochets into a ring for round one. For round two, you will increase in every single crochets so you have twelve of them. For round three, you will increase with every other single crochet doing one single crochet in between the creases. do this for a total of eighteen. Then, make two single crochets between the increases and you will have twenty-four. On the last row, you will make three single crochets between increases until you have thirty single crochets. You can make more rows if you want a larger circle, just increase the single crochet between increases.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades