If you would like to crotchet around the edges of a fleece blanket you will need a fleece blanket, yarn and a hook. You will first need to clip holes in the blanket with a slip stitch blade. These wholes will distinguish where the crotchet chains will go around the fleece blanket. The slip stitch will leave you with holes so you can crochet around the blanket. You should do a foundation slip. Start by doing a slip stitch and pull your needle through the back and from the front complete the stitch slip. Next, do one chain, and do a single crotchet front to back through the hole and draw through. Always finish each single crotchet with one chain. Do this all the way around. Next to do the corner, you will roll under the blanket and continue with the single crotchet while rolling the edge. Now, you have completed making your fleece crocheted fleece blanket.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades