There will be times when you will want to add FRINGE to your work. Scarves, blankets, shawls, etc., sometimes look better with FRINGE added.
Here's a simple way to make FRINGE:
Cut a piece of cardboard a little longer than the length of FRINGE you want.
Wind yarn around cardboard.
Cut through one end.
Tie a length of yarn through center.
Fold in half and fluff.
Tie another piece of yarn around the tassel about ½ inch down.
Pull the top yarn through the end of the scarf with a crochet hook.
WATCH THIS VIDEO FOR A STEP BY STEP DEMONSTRATION OF MAKING FRINGE.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades