Sometimes you will want to add fringe to your knitted scarves. Follow the steps below for an easy way to make fringe.
- Wind the yarn around cardboard about the length you want, as above.
- Cut at one end.
- Fold the strands in half. and pull through the scarf using a crochet hook. Pull through the loop to secure.
- Do this for the width of the scarf or whereever you want fringe.
This can be done with one, two, or three strands, or however thick or thin you want your fringe.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades