First of all you need to work around the stitch that you have made in the previous row. To make this front post double crochet you have to first loop over the yarn on the hook. Now pass this into the first stitch of the previous row at the bottom. Go around the stitch to the back and from there you have to come back again to the front. Now yarn over and pull it through the loop. Again yarn over and pull it through the two loops as shown. Again yarn over and pull it through the last two loops of the stitch. That's it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades