Want a knitting project that looks really impressive and complex but is actually much simpler than it appears? Then this hexagonal illusion cube blanket, made with an array of variously colored hexagons. The blanket is made of 100% wool, so it's perfect for covering up and then snuggling with your partner during cold winter nights.
The Illusion Cube Blanket is a journey in color for the knitter. This stunning design is actually simple to knit, using garter stitch hexagons and simple finishing techniques, which Kathy demonstrates. The results are an amazing array of color that looks a lot more complicated than it is.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades