This video demonstrates how to make a holiday punch needle ornament. First choose an ornament design and fit cross stitch fabric to a small embroidery hoop. There are designs on the CyberSeams website that can be traced onto the fabric. Put the fabric with the traced design into the embroidery hoop, thread the needle, dial it to "2", and begin punching the needle through the fabric to make the design. You can choose embellishments that can be sewed or glued on. When the design is finished, remove the embroidery hoop and measure the design for backing material. You can write a message on the backing material if you like. Line up the backing with the fabric and trace around the outside, making the fabric a little larger. Glue or stitch the backing on, put a ribbon or loop at the top, trim around the lines, and fray the edges of the fabric. By following these instructions, you can make a pretty homemade ornament.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades