Circle or infinity scarves became really popular this year, and this little how-to shows you how to knit one up yourself. Knit 1, perl two. You can do it! Follow the steps and fight that cold neck feeling!
Ever wanted to pick up an awesome AA Circle Scarf, but didn't wanna spend $25? This is a VERY basic sewing tutorial on how to make your very own infinity/circle scarf! It's very fun & its a great winter item that everyone could use right now! You can use whatever material you like & mix & match patterns as well! I hope you learn something & try it out & enjoy the video! ;)
2 yards of fabric 10 inches wide & about 44 inches long
2 yards of fabric, scissors, pins, sewing machine
*If you are only using one type of fabric for the scarf then you can cut one long strip 88 inches long, or you can do how I did in this video & cut 2 sets of 44 inch pieces of fabric & sew them together.
LIKE me on FB! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ooh-La-La-Holly/174468292595231
I do not own the music in this video!
Song, Fedde Le Grand - Get This Feeling
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades