In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make an interchangeable headband. The materials required for this project are a crochet headband or hat and 1-3/4" of 3/8" ribbon. Begin by turning the headband inside out. Then place a small dot of hot glue onto the center of the seam and glue on end of the ribbon to the seam. Now pinch the headband and wrap the ribbon around and place a dot of glue on the ribbon. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy making crafts and homemade accessories, and would like to learn how to make a fashionable homemade headband.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades