In this tutorial, we learn how to make knit stitch markers. First, knit to the middle, doing two stitches together, then flip stitch over. When you get to the middle of your item, place your marker on the stitch to keep track of where the loops are at. You can purchase a knit stitch marker from a variety of different craft stores. Use this as often as you'd like, especially if you need help finding the gap when you are creating something. Set this aside when you are finished, and make sure you don't use it because it's small. Attach a small claw hook to it in case you want to hook it to the yarn.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades