Viewer-crafter Jenn Docherty shares her technique for making adorable needle-felted chicks. Materials needed are foam mat, wool roving, felting needle, wood skewer, needle
black upholstery thread, sheet of felt (to use for beak), 34-gauge wire, 20-gauge black-coated craft wire, needle-nose pliers, awl,
fabric glue, cosmetic blush (optional), mini fabric flowers or mini hats (for embellishing) and an egg cup.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades