This project makes for a nice gift. This pillow was made for a baby, but with a change of the hankie, it could easily be made for the home. It's easy and fun. Here's the pillow back:
- Chose a pillow and measure it.
- Knit a piece that will fit 1/2 or 2/3 of the pillow.
- Bind off that piece.
- Knit another piece that is slightly longer than what's needed to cover the pillow.
- Sew the pieces together, leaving the opening to slide the pillow in.
- Sew the hankie onto the pieces.
- Slide the pillow in.
- You can add Velcro to hold the pieces together, if desired.
- If the pillow is for the home, add decorative buttons on the back.
Here's the pillow front. Unfortunately, you can't see the sweet little blue flowers on the hankie.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades