This project makes for a nice gift. This pillow was made for a baby, but with a change of the hankie, it could easily be made for the home. It's easy and fun. Here's the pillow back:
- Chose a pillow and measure it.
- Knit a piece that will fit 1/2 or 2/3 of the pillow.
- Bind off that piece.
- Knit another piece that is slightly longer than what's needed to cover the pillow.
- Sew the pieces together, leaving the opening to slide the pillow in.
- Sew the hankie onto the pieces.
- Slide the pillow in.
- You can add Velcro to hold the pieces together, if desired.
- If the pillow is for the home, add decorative buttons on the back.
Here's the pillow front. Unfortunately, you can't see the sweet little blue flowers on the hankie.
It’s Cyber Monday on WonderHowTo! Don’t miss out on all the big sales in the Gadget Hacks shop and Null Byte shop. Use code CMSAVE20 to save on everything, and use CMSAVE40 for all things apps and software. For online courses, apply code CMSAVE70 for the biggest discounts.