In this video, we learn how to make a Rivulet scarf or reversible cable scarf. There are a couple ways to make reversible cables to look the same on the front and on the back. First, make sure you print out the scarf pattern and then learn where you want to cross to achieve a different look. First make your firs two cable crossings, doing forty stitches. Then, you can add in more stitches to make it thicker if you would like to. Continue to follow the pattern that you printed out, using both of your needles to make the cables. When finished, wear this out and enjoy it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades