This video shows us how to make a shawl when knitting on a large knitting loom. Here are the following steps:
Step 1. First of all take the knitting ring and wrap the wool around it.
Now take the wool and form a peg by forming a loop and then turning it clockwise passing it underneath again to form a loop.
Step 2. Complete all the pegs by passing the pegs over the whole ring.
Step 3. Start the second round in the above same manner.
Step 4. After completing the whole stuff just pull the pegs in a counter-clockwise direction and at the end peg cut off the wool.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades