In this tutorial, we learn how to make a standard blanket from crocheting. First, you will start your crochet by positioning the material into your hand. Then, you will need to tuck in between your ring and middle finger and around the others. The fingers will control the tension in the string. Now, start the first stitch by rotating the string around the finger. Then, grab the back one and pull it over the front. Use your finger to pus up and then you have your first stitch. put it on your hook and then do standard crochets to make the blanket the size that you want, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades