Knowing how to make a TASSEL is a very useful technique to know. You can attach them to a scarf, a hat, a shawl...there are many uses for a TASSEL.
Step 1 Cut a piece of cardboard.
It should be a little longer than the length you want the tassel to be.
Step 2 Wind yarn around the cardboard.
Step 3 Cut through the yarn at one end of the cardboard.
Step 4 Tie a piece of yarn through the center.
Step 5 Fold in half and fluff.
Step 6 Tie another piece of yarn around the tassel about 1/2 inch down.
Step 7 Pull the top yarn through the end of your project with a crochet hook.
- Watch the video below for a demonstration of the technique.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades