Who knew that knots could be their very own art form? According to TIAT, or Tying It All Together, knots can be sexy, sensual, and beautiful. And we're totally getting that by the looks of this pretty triobite bar.
Check out the tutorial to learn how to tie a triobite bar using two different colors of nylon thread.
A triobite bar, made from tying nylon paracord into a decorative knot, can be used as as a band or strap. This step by step tutorial demonstrates how to make an attractive trilobite bar using two different colors of cord.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades