Here's a great way to make something that is truly one of a kind. You can do this by making your own tweed yarn. It's very easy to do. You can use 2, 3 or more yarns to do this. The yarns don't have to be the same weight at all. You can mix thick yarns with thin ones for a very interesting effect.
- Chose the yarns that you want to use together.
- Lay the yarns out next to each other to make sure you like the color combination.
- Twist the yarns together to see how they look.
- If you're happy with your combination cast on using all the yarns together as though they were one.
- Continue knitting till your project is finished.
- You will now have your one of a kind piece.
TIP: Put all the yarns in a plastic bag. Clip the bag together on the top, but leave an opening big enough for all the yarns to slide through. This will keep the yarns from getting twisted with each other and make for an easy way for them to be used.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades