Here's a great way to make something that is truly one of a kind. You can do this by making your own tweed yarn. It's very easy to do. You can use 2, 3 or more yarns to do this. The yarns don't have to be the same weight at all. You can mix thick yarns with thin ones for a very interesting effect.
- Chose the yarns that you want to use together.
- Lay the yarns out next to each other to make sure you like the color combination.
- Twist the yarns together to see how they look.
- If you're happy with your combination cast on using all the yarns together as though they were one.
- Continue knitting till your project is finished.
- You will now have your one of a kind piece.
TIP: Put all the yarns in a plastic bag. Clip the bag together on the top, but leave an opening big enough for all the yarns to slide through. This will keep the yarns from getting twisted with each other and make for an easy way for them to be used.
It’s Cyber Monday on WonderHowTo! Don’t miss out on all the big sales in the Gadget Hacks shop and Null Byte shop. Use code CMSAVE20 to save on everything, and use CMSAVE40 for all things apps and software. For online courses, apply code CMSAVE70 for the biggest discounts.