When German mathematician August Ferdinand Möbius (also known as Moebius) discovered the weird, seemingly parodoxical shape that would later be known as the Möbius strip, he surely never imagined it would go on to be featured everywhere from the work of artist M.C. Escher to the recycling logo we now see on the back of milk cartons. In this video, we watch as a scarf is knitted based on the Möbius strip. This interesting and eye-catching scarf design looks more complicated than it really is.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades