In this video, we learn how to manage two different colors of yarn with Eunny Jang. You can do this all on your left hand, right hand, or with both of your hands. It's all about what is most comfortable for your, even if it's something different. Start out with all your yarn in your right hand then knit with one yard at a time. This means to just knit as usual by dropping the yarn and picking up the next color. This can be a bit tedious because you will be constantly stopping and starting. You need to decide what colors you want to show the most on your project. The other way to do this is to hold both yarns in your hands. Just test out all the ways to see what works best for you, then use that!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades