Start by making a loop around the needle. Next you grab the yarn string with the needle hook and pull it back through the loop. It should now be around the needle shaft. Do the same thing again, grab and pull through. When you have done as many as you want, turn the crochet around and put the needle through the last loop, grab the yarn and pull it through, ending up with two loops around the needle, grab the yarn and pull through both of the loops, you now have one loop on the shaft. Repeat until you worked your way back, turn around and start third lap.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades