In this video, we learn how to perform a cable cast-on. Start this with a slip knot, then grab your working yarn and create your first stitch. After this, go between the two stitches with your other needle, then tighten the last stitch that you just made. Now, go in between the last two stitches and tighten up the yarn again. Continue to do this by making different stitches and as you go down you will have a cable cast-on. As you finish, you will have a longer and longer row, so tie off when you are finished and continue on working your project.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades