This video teaches the viewer how to do a knitted bind-off on the back side of the piece, the side that this is not usually done on. In other words, it is a pearled bind-off. First, do two pearl stitches, then go into the first of the two stitches and pull it into the second of the two. Repeat the procedure with another pearl stitch and putting the needle into the stitch before it and pulling the yarn through the second one. On the last stitch, use a crochet hook to pull the yarn through the last stitch. Follow this video if you want to learn this unusual knitting technique.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades