In this tutorial, we learn how to perform a simple crochet. Using the double crochet and single crochet opposite to each other gets rid of the same look when you are creating a pattern. The concept is simple and can make a big difference in your creation. First, take your size K hook, then wrap the yarn around your finger. Go back and forward, then push up and you will have knotted your hook with the yarn. Now, chain one and then two, then chain one and two again. Continue to do this until you reach the end of your row. Keep this in sets of one and two to make the base chain, then start on the first row of crochets. To start the first row, chain one and then go back to the first chain and crochet through there while grabbing the material. Continue to do this through all the rows, then add in different colors if you prefer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades