In this tutorial, we learn how to pick up stitches along a curved edge. You can see the slope on your fabric that you can work with. If you slip the first stitch you can avoid this. First, slip the first stitch and then bind off the next stitch as usual. This will create a nice curve. To pick up stitches, you will use a circular needle and then poke it through the area in the last row. Find a 'v' shape and then push the needle through this. Pull through just like you are normally knitting and go right into the next 'v'. Continue to go around until you reach the end and you're done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades