There's a few techniques for picking up stitches, and every novice knitter should learn them. If you're a beginner knitter, whether left-handed or right-handed, these two videos from Knit 'N Style Magazine provide a great lesson on knitting and picking up stitches.
The first video will teach a right-handed knitter how to pick up stitches along the side of a mitered square for seamless joining of the next square, working form right to left. The second video focuses on a right-handed knitter, showing how to pick up stitches along the side of a mitered square for seamless joining of the next square, working from left to right.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades