Have you ever marveled at those knitting doyennes at Michael's who can just run up to the yarn aisle and speedily pick up some yarn because they know exactly what type of of yarn they need for their project without reading the yarn label? Most of us struggle with different yarn consistencies, scanning the label to get a feel for how the yarn would play out if knitted.
But understanding yarn texture is something that is much easier than you think.
In this episode by Interweave, Eunny Jang will show you how to read yarn (not by examining the yarn label) so you realize the yarn's consistency, texture, and what sorts of projects suit it best.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades