In this tutorial, we learn how to recognize a backwards knitting stitch. Sometimes if you have to undo stitches, you may need to recognize where the stitches are so you can fix the problem. The front leg will be sitting in front of the one in the back when it's done correctly. If done backwards, you will be able to see the front leg in the back of the back leg. To fix this, you can simply take the stitch off, turn it around, and orient it correctly. Or, you can knit through the back loop to twist the stitch and it will end up on the right hand needle!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades