This may be a really short tutorial, but it teaches you a skill that you'll need to use in many future knitting projects: removing provisional cast-ons. Cast-ons are basically the latticework and frame of your knitwork, allowing you to create complex designs without any threads coming loose. These cast-ons are a third hand, if you will.
If you need to learn how to remove these cast ons to complete your knitted Afghan or rug, then simply take a gander at this helpful knitting tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades