In this tutorial, we learn how to seam a set-in sleeve into your knit. First, you will need to lay out your piece in front of you and fold the sleeve cap in half. Find the middle point in the sleeve and put a marker in it. After this, attach it to the sweater from three different points. Then, take your needle and hook and start to work it into the middle of the two pieces. Grab the first stitch from the side and then go under to the other side. Grab two 'z' bars to do this and it will come out clean.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades