The Art of Crochet by Teresa explains how to sew together crochet ribbing. Thread a tapestry needle and align the edges of the crocheting project. Sew the first stitch together and secure with a knot. Sewing through the top of the stitch on the edge will help prevent distortion and create a neater look for the ribbing. Pick up the back loop and align it with the stitch on the opposite side. Continue all the way across, sewing through the same stitch. It will push the top of the stitches up, continuing to form the ribbing so there will not be a visible seam. The needle will be inserted below the two loops at the top of the stitch. Continue across until the seam is sewn shut. Sew through the two stitches at the edge. Make a knot and sew in the tail, weaving it right between the stitches. Cut off the remainder of the tail to complete the project.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades