Tie loose ends together - in the literal and original sense sense of the phrase - by sewing together the ends and/or hems of your knitting projects like a pro. Whether you're fusing together two pieces of wool-knitted cloth to form the back of a beautiful winter sweater or just want to join patchwork knits into a rasta-cool beanie, knowing how to stick pieces together is integral for a tidy project.
Check out this knitting tutorial to learn a whip stitch, invisible stitch and a top stitch.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades